If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Introduction to Amorphous Boon
Amorphous Boron is also known as monolithic boron and elemental boron. It is either a full-color powder, or a gray shiny crystal with more vibrant chemical properties. It is stable in both air and at room temperature. Once heated to 300°C, it will oxidize at 700°C and be ignited. The flame becomes red upon burning and the boron flame that has trace vaporization is bright green. It is insoluble with water, hydrochloric Acid, ethanol, and even ether. It can be dissolvable in cold concentrated acid solution and decompose hydrogen.
Properties of Amorphous Boron
It reacts at high temperatures with oxygen, nitrogen sulfur, halogen and carbon. Borides are formed when it is combined with many other metals. The reaction of amorphous Boron with organic compounds leads to the direct synthesis or presence of oxygen between carbon and boron. Boron monomer separates elements into different positions in the boundary colors of metal and nonmetal in a periodic table. It is either a grey shiny crystal or a colored powder that has a lot of chemical activity.
How is Amorphous Boron Powder manufactured?
You can obtain pure boron powder using two methods: via-gas, and magnesiothermic. The first method uses hydrogen gas (BCl3) to reduce gaseousborontrichloride (BCl3). The latter uses heat and magnesiothermic reaction (B2O3) in order to reduce boron trioxide (3B2O3) to elemental.
Amorphous boron has two main uses
1. An application of amorphous Boron to the ignition electrode can be made in the electronics sector.
2. Amorphous boron is a good catalyst for medicine, the ceramic industry and organic synthesis.
3. Amorphous boron is a good neutron absorber.
4. For automobiles, you can use amorphous boren as a safe catalyst gas.
5. To synthesize high-purity, boron-containing compounds, you can use amorphous Boron.
6. For solid rocket thrusters, you can use amorphous Boron.
7. To smelt special alloy steels, you can use amorphous Boron.
8. Amorphous boron can be used as a raw material to make boron-halide of high purity.
9. Borane and other borides are made from amorphous boren. Borane can also be used in rockets or missiles as a high energy fuel.
10. Amorphous boron is used as a protection material in the Atom Energy Industry to produce boron Steel for Atomic Energy Reactors.
11. Amorphous Boron is the raw material to make boron fiber.
12. Amorphousboron is used in semiconductors and electrons. It is carbonized at 2300°C to make the cathode of the ignition core. It can also be used to make high-quality cathode material, lanthanum bore.
13. Firework industry can use amorphous Boron.
14. Amorphous Boron can be used in molten Copper as a gas scavenger.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our Amorphous Boron is high in purity, fine particle size, and low in impurity. Please
Please contact us