What is Nano silicon?
The smallest diameter of crystal silicon particles is 5 nanometers. Nano silicon powder is high in purity and has small particles. It also has uniform distribution. This product is tasteless and non-toxic thanks to its high surface area, high activity and low bulk density. Nano silicon powder, a new generation optoelectronic materials with high gap energy semiconductors, is also a high power light source material.
Nano silicon research is undergoing new developments
(1) Change the amount of silicon-rich and annealing conditions to control the size or density of silicon nanocrystals. The critical temperature required for the formation of silicon nanocrystals has been suggested by the literature as being 1000oC. We have proved this through experiments. After annealing at 900oC, the high-resolution electron photo of silicon-rich silicone oxide has a silicon content of around 30%. It is obvious that silicon nanocrystals exist.
(2) First time observation of the electroluminescence in Au/(Ge/SiO2) superlattice/p–Si structures. High-resolution electron micrograph showing a four-period Ge/SiO2 supra lattice. The bright-line shows SiO2 having a thickness of 2.0nm. The Ge layer has a thickness at 2.4nm.
(3) The nanoSiO2/Si/SiO2 single-potential high-potential sandwich structure was created on a silicon substrate. It was produced using magnetron-sputtering technology. This allowed for visible electroluminescence. The changes in the thickness (W), which affects the Nano-silicon layer, cause the peak position and intensity for electroluminescence to oscillate synchroeously. Further research and analysis have proven that the oscillation time is 1/2 of the de Broglie wavelength. This is explained by the electroluminescence theory proposed by our group.
(4) Er electroluminescence (with a wavelength 1.54mm) was first realized using the SiO2 :Si Er film grown by magnetron-sputtering.
(5) First time, a UV-violet luminescence of 360nm at a low threshold voltage was achieved in heat-treated natural silicon oxide/pSi. It is the longest wavelength known to be produced by silicon-based ultravioletescence.
The applications prospects for Nano silicon
We have developed more than 10 types of silicon/siliconoxide nanostructures and realized the photoluminescence within the main wavelength bands (including 1.54mm to the near infrared) and the photoluminescence with the Forward or Retro bias Low threshold Voltage Electroluminescence. Furthermore, we proposed widely supported photoluminescence as well as electroluminescence models that provide the foundation for silicon-based optoelectronic Integration. It has significant scientific significance and great application potential.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our Nano silicon is high in purity, fine particle size, and impurity. Please
Please contact us