If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
About Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder:
Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is with uniform particle size, structural stability. Tantalum silicide has excellent properties such as high melting point, low resistivity, corrosion resistance, high-temperature oxidation resistance, and good compatibility with silicon, carbon and other matrix materials. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used as the gate material, integrated circuit connection line, high-temperature oxidation resistance coating, etc., Has been widely researched and applied in electric heating elements, high-temperature structural parts, electronic devices, etc.
Tantalum is particularly resistant to chemicals at temperatures below 150 °C and can only be dissolved with hydrofluoric acid. Metal silicides have similar metal conductivity, high-temperature performance, oxidation resistance and compatibility with the production process of silicon integrated circuits. Transition metal silicides can be used for low-resistance gates and interconnections, and resistance contacts. Feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price if you would like to buy Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder in bulk.
How is Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder produced?
The preparation methods of tantalum silicide include combustion synthesis (combustion synthesis, CS) or self-propagating high-temperature synthesis, arc melting, etc.
1. Using metal tantalum and silicon powder as raw materials, pulverize metal tantalum and silicon powder and mix them evenly, then put them in a graphite furnace and heat to 1100-1500°C for pre-reaction, then pass in hydrogen gas, and then heat to 800 The reaction is carried out at ℃ to obtain tantalum silicide. Or reduce tantalum pentoxide with calcium hydride to obtain tantalum hydride, and then heat to 1800°C to obtain metallic tantalum, and then add silicon powder to synthesize tantalum silicide.
2. Preheat the Si and Ta mixture to 350°C, then heat to 1480°C, and heat the reaction. Or make TaS2 react with SiHnX4-n at 900℃.
3. Direct method “Total silicide is prepared from tantalum metal and silicon powder as raw materials. The reaction formula is as follows.
First, pulverize and mix tantalum metal and silicon powder uniformly, and then put them in a graphite furnace and heat them to
Perform a pre-reaction at 1100-1500°C, then pass in hydrogen, and then heat up to 1800°C for a homogenization reaction for 1 hour to obtain tantalum silicide.
4. Tantalum pentoxide reduction method: firstly reduce tantalum pentoxide with calcium hydride to obtain tantalum hydride, then heat to 1800°C to obtain tantalum metal, and then add silicon powder to synthesize tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameter of Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder:
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density||Color|
|tantalum silicide||TaSi2||99%||3-5um||2200℃||9.14 g/cm3||black|
Application of Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder:
1. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used to make silicon nitride-tantalum silicide composite ceramic materials,
2. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used for the preparation of tantalum silicide coating
3. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used to prepare tantalum silicide/silicon carbide coating based on carbon/carbon composite materials
4. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used for ceramic materials, electrode materials, thin-film materials and refractory materials.
5. Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder is used as fine ceramic raw material powder.
Packing & Shipping of Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Powder:
We have many different kinds of packing which depends on the tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder quantity.
Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder packing: vacuum packing, 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel, or as your request.
Tantalum silicide TaSi2 powder shipping: could be shipped out by sea , by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.
Tantalum Silicide Properties
|Other Names||tantalum disilicide, TaSi2 powder|
|Appearance||Gray Black Powder|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
Tantalum Silicide Health & Safety Information